Monday, April 2, 2012

Something New--80 Days

I have been challenged by a fellow writer to try and write every day for 80 days. It seems like a reasonable way to build some discipline and to create some serious space for my writing life. It is so easy when we are in full time other occupations to make room for writing. So many other things take the center stage in my life. My children (rightly so). My work. . .all of it. Taking care of life's many chores. Admiring the world and all life has to offer.

This is an opportunity to expand and refine my devotion to words and to all that it means for me. Just as the season of Lent and the path to Easter nears that ending, I will start this new journey with my words as a way to find some center in my writing life.

June 15th will be the target to see where it takes me.

May my words be blessed and full and rich with knowledge and better understanding of myself and of the world around me.

2 comments:

bacsi said...

so glad for you!
Bacsi

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

We will be following...