Thursday, May 10, 2007

I applied for a job today. It is a position I think I’m very ready for at a college community I’d like to be a part of . . .I’m pretty sure it is my dream job. I really wasn’t looking for jobs yet. I was hoping to be done with my comprehensive exams. It seems like I need to focus on that process and then start my work again. Sometimes the universe works this way. I was feeling a little impatient with the study period I’m in. I guess this is the universe in action.

Tomorrow my youngest child turns two. I just love two year olds. The people around these amazing human creatures are given such a gift when we take the time to pay attention to the beauty these small ones discover in the world. There’s so much fun there. We’re doing a little party. I should probably make the cake tonight. The family chocolate cake recipe is so great.

Let me go find that and I’ll post it here.

1 comment:

D. Bjorn--Ursus Maritimus Solutum said...

Go Leigh! Go Leigh! it's your .... oops...

go Julian! Go Julian! It's your birthday! It's your birthday!

And you rock, hon! They'd be fools not to hire you -- and then, you can have me come in and give a presentation or three! :)